Apr 22, 2015

C.O.L.O.R

Color. A word I used to dread so much in my early teenage years. Those times I stuck to my comfort zone neutral pallet, which consisted with a lot of greys, creams, whites and blacks. But this year especially, I've found my eyes wandering to all the most bright, garish, in your face pieces of clothing. It must be something in the water because now as I'm currently writing this post, I am wearing a St. Patrick green chino pant (preferably cuffed at the ankle), my fashion blogger girlcrush, Leslie from Splendid Rags, is literally the definition of color and I plan on coloring my hair a mauve color. Color on color on color I must say and that ain't a bad thing. 

Here are some pieces that are just a must have for introducing your wardrobe to color. 

Jcrew

Jcrew

Land's End

Land's End

Show Po

Zara

Land's End

No comments:

Post a Comment