Nov 3, 2010

Kate Moss for Topshop

Hello to all my beautiful and handsome readers! I know I've been a really bad blogger by not posting so frequently, but life (outside of cyberspace) has kind of been hectic lately. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I have some really fun photoshoots that I did with my friend Katie on Sunday. We did a lot of fun shots of me jumping around in my polar bear costume for Halloween. I just did a photoshoot today with my friends Alicia, Thea and friend Kara, but we know her as KDubs or Be$t girl ev@.  ;) 

I'm actually supposed to be studying for my huge Chemistry test tomorrow, but had to get this in before I become a hermit. Anyways, I just wanted to make this  blog post to thank all my friends who helped me out and to announce the Fall/Winter line of Kate Moss for Topshop! I actually already made a list of clothes (such as that awesome fringed slip dress and shaggy sweater).  
You need to check her line out here.

Will uploading soon! Hope you stay warm!! 

From Topshop.com

Bell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment