Oct 17, 2010

Leopard and Jewels






Two close-ups by Me




Coat and earrings from F21,  Vintage blouse, no name brand jeggings, thrifted belt, Alice+Olivia clogs
Photos by Janet

Today was the perfect day to wear my newly purchased items from Forever21. My new leopard faux fur jacket is absolutely the most comfortable thing ever! I bought it in a Medium so that I can layer knits and sweaters on the inside because its a pretty light jacket. And lately, I've been wearing my Alice+Oliva clogs around everywhere. They're super comfortable even though they're really high and its a definite confidence booster when your only 5 foot half inch. 

Sorry for lack of posts I've been super busy with loads of homework and the PSATs (ugh). Going to go and study like a madwoman for all my tests.

xoxo

Bell. 


4 comments:

  1. You are ROCKING the jacket! Usually I dislike animal print but I'm being convinced otherwise ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe the jacket is from f21 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is outstanding and fits perfectly with this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like photos 3, 6, 8

    ReplyDelete