Mar 28, 2011

Pastel Party

American Apparel sweater, vintage shorts, F21 unicorn necklace, H&M sunnies and Faux fox tail
Urbanoutfitters t-shirt, F21 shorts, H&M crocheted sweater, H&M sunnies, Mom's heels (on loan)
Urbanoutfitters destroyed sweater, F21 shorts, Vintage bag, H&M scarf and foxtail
Vintage Shirtdress and belt, H&M sunnies, MIA booties and Vogue Lady Gaga cover
Madewell button down, sister's leggings, H&m crocheted sweater and foxtail, F21 unicorn necklace.


This is basically the outfits that I packed for my trip to Orlando tomorrow. I'm basically going to be wearing a lot of repeated outfits since my suitcase is tiny. I happen to be an amazing packer and packed two pairs of sandals, all my toiletries, the clothing above (and more) and a few miscellaneous items. So I think I'm good for the days I'm going. So I'll be back to regular blogging next week with travel pictures, outfit post, the whole nine yards. 

xoxo
Bell. 

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!! I love it!
    Now a follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first set! I like your blog :)
    Follow you, follow me back if you want ;)


    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete