Apr 9, 2011

New Loves

1. Bag bought from either thailand or somewhere in the middle east... not sure
2. H&M foxtail
3. Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm in "Tiger Lily"
4. Ring from street vendor
5. Tassel necklace 

All of the things that I'm digging right now. Just bought the ring today from a street vendor in Union Square and I love it. I was going to get a turquoise one, but I spotted this beauty. Speaking of my day, I went to Smacs and had the yummiest mac n cheese with my friends. Then walked over to saint marks then Union Square. Enjoyed the beauties of the Farmer's market and bought tons of food! Then walked over to Eataly but made a little stop at ABC Carpet (which has everything I want to furnish in my own house). Had the yummiest, richest gelato at Eataly and planned to go back for dinner sometime. If my goal wasn't to pursue fashion, I would definitely be working at Bon Appetite. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment