Sep 25, 2010

Favorites from Burberry Prorsum Spring '11







Photos via Style.com

Here are my favorites from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011. I'd have to say that Christopher Bailey did an amazing job on this collection. It was like a dream come true. There were studded leather jackets paired with saucy animal printed dress, there were great military coats that snuck themselves into the first few looks of the show, I also saw some draping that was happening with some blouses and dresses. I got a little excited about how metallics made a reapperance on the runway too.  The collection was about a chic but bad ass biker girl who has a secret love of animal prints and military tailored coats. The whole collection was great. 

Onto other subjects. I am still without my camera but not to worry! I'll be getting it back on Sunday (hopefully). 

Today I went on a mini thrifting adventure on the upper east side and I found the most amazing little shops! I can't wait to blog more about the things I got...

xoxo

Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment