Sep 2, 2010

Outfit Of the Day










The shirt I'm wearing is vintage, the shorts were a DIY project I just finished, thrifted bracelets, American Eagle Outfitters earrings and H&M shoes. 

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lack of posts these couple of days. I've been working really hard to finish all my summer reading that I left off till the very last minute. Do you guys do that too?  Also I need to start packing for a camping trip that I'll be going on this weekend so don't expect posts until about Tuesday. Its been such a hectic week for me!! If I'm lucky, I'll might be able to squeeze in another post tonight. 

School will be starting next week so I wish everyone luck in this school year!!

Talk to you soon.
Bell.

1 comment:

  1. ommggg...you look hot. Love the shorts!!
    xo Irie

    ReplyDelete