Sep 11, 2010

A Fashion's Night



Christina, Shirley, Catherine, Linnea

So for Fashion's Night Out in New York, my friends, Christina, Shirley, Linnea and Catherine and of course myself went out and enjoyed the an awesome night out fashion and fun. We saw so many people and went to so many stores. Our feet hurt so much after walking for 3 hours!! The streets were jam packed with people. There were a variety of outfits ranging from the crazy Gaga-esque ensembles to hipster chic outfits. We also saw many fashion icons and celebrities. 




Nicky Hilton
So my friends and I are walking into a Deli and I bump into this woman on accident. Then, after a double take my friend tells me that the woman that I just bumped into was Nicky Hilton! 

Daphne Guiness


Tavi Geivinson at Barney's



Inside Marc Jacobs in Soho.


Chanel's digital display. It was outside the Chanel in Soho.


The line outside the Mac store in Soho. 

All photos were taken by Bell Tessalee

I took so many more pictures that night, but unfortunately because of all the pushing and shoving that comes with public events, a lot of the pictures were blurry or not blog-worthy. Anyways, I got a free Vera Wang Rock Princess perfume sample, a free tote that StyleCaster.com was giving out on the street and of course, the Fashion's Night Out tank top. Don't you love that feeling of getting free stuff? 

I'll be putting up what I wore from that night tomorrow so look out for that. I'm super tired right now and all I want to do is sleep in the whole day. 

xoxo

Bell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment