Dec 29, 2010

The 'I just rolled out of my bed' look

Just rolled out of bed...



Bodkin sweater, Zara belt, Bobbi brown cream blush, NARS lip gloss, Pamela love 5 skull necklace, Topshop BUNNY over the knee boots,  zara work bag, River Island skirt.

Still playing around with my new toy (aka Polyvore). Today I went on a 'family' shopping trip. Included my 'Older sister' aka Honey and her boyfriend, my sister, my friend Katie (who has taken pics of me for this blog) and my mum. Went and browsed in the thrift store and picked up a few sweaters then headed over to the mall and bought a new pair of shoes. 

Sorry for lack of outfit posts but in consolation you can see the outfit I wish I had. Boy, winter break has really made me lazy. Don't worry I will post a look soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment