Aug 12, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Blogger

This post is going be a little snippet about my life and what I do on a daily basis. Its a bit self indulgent, so if you don't like these kinds of posts, I suggest you don't read this. 
New York Fashion Week isn't for another month, so what does a fashion blogger do till then? Well, now you get to find out. 

9:30 am- Wake up and get dressed. I decided to wear something simple. Just a plain stripped shirt with my favorite vintage denim shorts. 

10:30- Eat some breakfast, which usually consists of juice and a granola bar. Then, I check my  favorite blogs for updates. I also like to check my e-mail and the weather to make sure I'm not going to get rained on.

11:15- Leave house and get on the train (I'm going to see my friend, Christina today at the Central Park Zoo). 

12:30- I arrive at the Zoo and find Christina, but we couldn't get in. Apparently you have be over the age of 18 to go to a CHILDREN'S zoo by yourself.

1:00- We walked around the park for a while and went over to the Apple store on 59th St. 




All photos of me were taken by Christina.

2:30- Christina and I went to this little Mexican restaurant and had some sandwiches.




4:30- We met up with our friends from school : May, Linnea and Catherine whom you met a couple of posts ago. 

Me, Linnea, Christina, May

6:30- I'm a close personal friend to the manager of Thai Select (on 9th Ave btwn 36th and 37th), so I decided to pay her a visit and sit down for some yummy Thai food.


May and Catherine



Pictures by Me. 

7:30- After we ate, we walked around 42 Street. Then everyone said their "good byes" and parted ways.  


This was a super long post, but I wanted to show my readers that bloggers are normal people too. We may do a lot of posts about our outfits, runway shows and fashion new, but we do have a normal life (even if that's hard to believe).  

Anyways, I'll be posting some more exciting fashion related posts soon enough. So don't worry!

Bell. 


2 comments:

  1. food looks so good! and haha for being so young =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I check every day!

    ReplyDelete