Aug 16, 2010

Material Girl

A couple of weeks ago, on August 3rd to be exact, my friend Amara and I went to Herald Square for the opening of Madonna's clothing line for Macy's, Material Girl. There were sweet treats, dancers and paparazzi everywhere! And of course the face of Material Girl, Taylor Momsen, was there too. She also gave a show (mainly for the press) at around 5:00 pm. Singing some of her hits like "Make me wanna die" and "Zombie". I personally love her music so I enjoyed the show very much.


Taylor and band member, Ben.

I wasn't able to get close enough to be able to take pictures so I handed my camera over to Amara since she was much closer.  Anyways, Madonna's clothing line literally embodied what a Material Girl was all about. There was lace, tulle skirts, studded denim and tons of sequence. The price for her clothing isn't that bad either. They're about the same prices that you'd find at H&M and F21. 







Photos by me.

I'll be definitely be going back to Macy's soon and purchasing something from Madonna's line. Also I'll be a little busy this week, but I have some fun posts planned.

Happy Monday everyone!

Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment