Aug 18, 2010

Farmer's Market


Today, I went to 14th St. (Union Sq.) for the farmer's market they were having. There were so many colorful vegetables and yummy treats!! My friend, Linnea and I had such a good time taking pictures and tasting the food. I'm looking forward to going back. 






 I decided to take some outfit photos too. 



Absolutely loved this sign!


Photo by Me.





I'm vintage shirt, shorts and fish pin. My shoes are from Mary Kate and Ashley's line OlsenBoy for JC Penny (I was pleasantly surprised by this find). 

As I said before, I'm going to be REALLY busy for a couple of days, but hopefully I'll be able to put up a post by Saturday. Also, I put down this week's playlist because I've realized that it automatically plays when you open up my blog. So, what I've decided was that May's playlists will be up until Wednesday. 

Oh! And I'd like to thank Linnea for being my assistant today. Thanks so much!!

Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment