Aug 23, 2010

Rice Krispie Treats

The weather in New York lately has been really rainy and now somewhat cold. I guess fall is making its way back into the big apple (which I'm quite excited about). Fall happens to be my favorite season of the year. Not only do I like the nice, cool weather, I absolutely love layering clothes on top of one another. Anyways, today's weather was quite icky so I just stayed indoors and worked on some unfinished projects. 
The reason I am writing this post is because my sister and I were craving some home made rice krispies. So we decided to walk over to the deli and get some marshmellows and rice krispie cereal. So here are some pictures.




All photos taken by me.

So I realize that I blog a lot about food. And this blog was meant for fashion. haha. Anyways, I'm not going to change this blog into a food blog. I have some really cool photoshoots to put up soon, but today I'll have to leave it at this. 

Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment